Ever wanted to have a custom greeting when you enter your base? Ever wanted to listen to your favorite music with your friends in Minecraft? This and much more is now possible with Sounds Cool! Sounds Cool is an easy-to-use, open-source and advanced Minecraft mod, which lets you upload your own .mp3, .wav or .ogg sound files to the server. When uploaded everyone can hear the sounds you uploaded when you play in-game!
1. Type "/sounds" in the in-game chat. This will open the sound managing interface.
2. Click "Select File", this will open a file selector.
3. Pick the sound that you want in the file selector (.mp3, .wav or .ogg).
4. Click "Play Sound" to preview the sound.
5. Click "Upload" to upload the sound to the server.
6. Craft a Sound Player and place it in the world.
7. Right-Click it and pick your uploaded sound (or use sounds from other players!).
8. Click "Play" or apply a redstone pulse to play the sound in the game!Go to developer website...